FAQ’S – Frequently Asked Questions About Our Translation Services
Q: What’s BMI’s translation customer service like?
Exceptional, personal and consistent service. We want you to keep coming back, and we want you so happy with us that you recommend us to others. We know that requires that we go the extra mile, and we do.
Honesty, integrity and professionalism are a part of our corporate and personal values, and our clients trust us because of it! We bring you a proven track record of satisfied clients, and we’re committed to YOUR satisfaction!
Here are some ways that we create a great experience for you:
- Quick and clear communication. We consistently return all of our clients’ calls and emails as quickly as humanly possible.
- We involve you as much or as little as you wish in the process.
- If you’re new to the process, we’ll guide you every step of the way!
- We’ll work within your budgets and deadlines.
- We’re dedicated to making you look good, and to helping you reach your goals. We actively seek to achieve this in a wide variety of ways.
- Good manners are company policy (and personal policy), and you’ll experience that with us in every phase of the process.
- Small or big projects get the same outstanding service and attention.
Q: How much will my translation project cost?
This will depend on several factors including the language(s) you’re translating from and the language(s) you’re translating to, the length of the video being translated, and the method of translation (dubbing, subtitles, etc).
With that in mind, our philosophy is to give you top value for your video translation dollars and the best bang for your buck! Our prices are very competitive, and we’ll do our best to strategize with you so that your video totally meets your goals, while staying within your budget. At BMI we give you exceptional, professional quality at reasonable prices.
Q: Are there videos you won’t translate?
Yes, there are some videos that BMI won’t work on. Here are some guidelines:
Sorry, but BMI does NOT work on projects that feature sexually oriented topics, nudity or extreme violence.
Q: How do I get started?
Just go ahead and give us a call. We can give you a free quote, and we can help you decide the best way to translate your project. Also if you haven’t already, check out our main Audio and Video Translation Services page.