The Marketing Research Association – We videotaped their Orlando Conference held over three days in the Swan Resort on Disney World property. We taped 30 speeches and presentations using 4 crews. We’re currently in the process of editing and adding Powerpoint slides into the presentations. These videos will be used online, and used for distribution on a DVD.
Paraclete Press –
We translated a training video into Spanish using lip-synching
, and we also translated the print materials that go with the video into Spanish.
– We’re currently working on two different video production projects for this client. and we’re now in the editing phase for both videos. They are as follows:
– BariMD has a web based bariatric patient portal where they post training videos. We’ve been creating videos for this web training portal for several years. We finished production on this new video which
teaches patients and potential patients about the procedures involved with bariatric surgery.
– BariMD also has a bariatric practice portal where doctors and bariatric practice staff can learn. The second video we produced is designed to teach doctors and bariatric practices about the complications involved with bariatric surgery, and how to avoid them.
– We completed a series of instructional web videos for bariatric professionals on methods of marketing and growing their practices. The videos were output as flash files that would be used on the clients bariatric website, along with their powerpoint presentation.
Red Thread Productions and SPX Corporation –
Red Thread is a video production company based
out of New York. Their client, SPX Corporation, had a video that was a corporate communications CEO message to their employees around the world. We translated that into 9 different languages using subtitles
Bemis Manufacturing Company
– We translated a safety procedures video into 9 different languages
so they could be sent around the world to their employees.
Oxbow Carbon – We were contracted to create monthly videos to inform their employees worldwide about the status of a new project. Most of the videos were produced in an entertaining and informative news show format, and some of the videos required national and international
GlaxoSmithKline and Marshall Media – We videotaped a pharmaceutical conference and provided image
magnification during the conference.
Image Studios – We provided Spanish translation For a series of lawn care videos.
Granite Transformations – We shot and edited a video instructing their sales force on how to perform an in-home sales call while selling Granite Countertops. This project involved shooting the video in a client supplied home, and used professional talent for all roles.
BariMD – We completed a series of instructional web videos for bariatric professionals on methods of marketing and growing their practices. The videos were output as flash files that would be used on the clients bariatric website, along with their powerpoint presentation.
Herzog Contracting Corporation International Division – Translated and re-edited their current DVD from English into Spanish.
Burger King Corporation – We produced, directed and edited the third in a series of Corporate Compliance videos, designed for all employees on proper internet and computer use policies. The video was shot and edited as a old time silent movie using company employees as the acting talent.